I was so fired up at the beginning of the month. I was so excited to star the Biggest Loser Challenge and was starting to feel like I had some momentum going for me. Then, my pass at the rec center expired. The next sale did not start until Sept. 9 so I had a week of no place to do weights. Of course, I shouldn't have let that stop me from working out. On top of the no rec center thing, my husband is in the middle of his busy season at work. He's been going to work early, not coming home for lunch, and then still going back to work after the kids are in bed. I'm finding that if I don't get up and work out before he goes to work, it just doesn't happen that day.
Anyhow, I know it is all just excuses and there are solutions to each problem. Still my efforts have been a bit stymied. I started the month at 169. I was so thrilled to have finally broken that 170 barrier. My weight went up a few pounds in the next week but with better choices I am back to where I started the month. Back at the base line but with no forward progress. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Keep at it -- Don't give up :)
ReplyDeleteI am saying that to myself too --
hey, no progress is way better than going the wrong direction - it will catch up to you and you will have a great loss eventually. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete